Wednesday 11 August 2010

Matthew Harris - He's Welsh but you'd never have guessed

From: Matthew Harris
Sent: 03 August 2010 11:21
To: Adam Detre
Subject: RE:

Yeah there is another version where he doesn’t sample the stand by me vocals (as per spotify actually) but I thought it kind of worked. Anyway glad it wasn’t too much to your disliking! Obviously anything I send you now is gonna fall short since you will hold it up to the Cameo track. And nothing my friend will come close to Cameo as you will soon now discover!

Peace


From: Adam Detre
Sent: 03 August 2010 11:18
To: Matthew Harris
Subject: RE:

I am going to put this email thread up on my blog. I think it is inspired. I love it… therefore everyone should love it too…

NOW, this track. I would normally HATE it for being blasphemous BUT, I can see where you are coming from. I can imagine being at that stupidly drunk stage in a night of not really being able to dance so well, balance has long since been taken for granted. Basically, there is only rhythmical swaying… I appreciate this. Many thanks


From: Matthew Harris
Sent: 03 August 2010 11:15
To: Adam Detre
Subject:

While I’m doing the whole music sharing thing (I was giving your playlist a listen too last night as I fell asleep) I thought I’d send you one more tune and see what you think of this. Met bar owner in Stuttgart and he loved this tune. Kinda end of the night wind down type thing but I thought it was a cool…..



No comments:

Post a Comment