Friday 30 April 2010

There is hope yet - it's name is Ze Frank

I'm not a bad person. I try and live my life in a way that doesn't offend anyone. I always work hard to make people happy sometime/often at my own expense. That's the way it is sometimes...

So, life hasn't been all that great over the last couple months, some bad things happen. I pretty much lost alot of faith in humanity, human nature and human psyche. People are great but they also ruin everything (look at our beautiful planet). I am a massive people person (not as in, like massive people) but sometimes, you give up on looking on the bright side. Sometimes there are too many (little) things digging away at you that life's delicate balance gets upset and everything falls down. Sometimes you just want someone to wrap you up in a human duvet (i think that's called a hug) without having to ask. I ask people if they are ok if they are out of sorts or if they are sad. This is one of the reasons I started writing my thoughts down. It helps y'know. I know no one is reading this but it still helps sometimes.

OK, this is sounding morose but stick with it because there is a......... BUT. As that great philosopher or our times (not sure how sarcastic I'm being here by the way so cut me some slack) - Kanye West once said:

That that dont kill me,
Will only make me stronger.

Too true.

So, when I was forwarded a link to Ze Frank's (cooool name) Chillout I was COMPLETELY overwhelmed with relief -more happiness and joy but relief as well. This man is a genius. This man is the truest example of a good natured human being.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check this out. Pay him a bit of money to download the track. Read the story. Take it's ideologies on board. The world needs more people like this. Beautiful.

Thank you Hosea Frank - a modern day hero

No comments:

Post a Comment