Saturday 1 May 2010

Philanthropy is the new black

So, previous words here have not always been positive. I know everyone only gives what they consider good advice but sometimes... and I have been fortunate enough to experience this... but sometimes, you need to hear what you dont want to... make a change.

Anyway, I digress. My main point here is... without those FEW who stand up and be counted... there would be an horrible gulf in the world. There are people out there, most of them unrecognised but the rest, who make a larger difference to the greater 'good' than all the others put together.

I'm no saint. In fact, in the times where life isn't rocket-propelled, I am apathetic, introverted, verging on wasteful BUT, I've learned alot this last two weeks and i think i have worked out my way of giving back to the world...

ZE FRANK - CHILLOUT - TAKE NOTE PEOPLE. This is your new benchmark

If you start to see the

BE INSPIRED. GET INVOLVED.

FIND SOMETHING. GET INVOLVED.

STAND OUT. GET INVOLVED.

You know that things will be alright... because i'm only round the corner.

This is a modern day call to arms. GET. INVOLVED.

Watch this space...

Dean & Hudson on the Archway Road do exceedingly good cakes. Go there. they are lovely people

No comments:

Post a Comment