Tuesday 25 May 2010

Wild Palms - Deep Dive... Do you like nostalgia?

I'm nostaglic. I'm sentimental. I'm probably a little bit old fashioned

Watching this video filled me beautifulness. I have to admit that there I have developed some kind of deeper connection for no particular reason with these wonderful moving images. Not normally a big fan of the videos that often accompany the noises they are set to. BUT (theres the standard but) I like this.




I worked out a little bit of what tickle my pink about this. It is my favourite TV show of all time... "Because that day, we all learned something about life that we'd never forget" until the next episode where some even more epiphonal would happen. I sense sarcasm but this is genuinely my favourite TV show ever.



I am in no way going to compare this video to the next or the one after. SADLY it does not even come close. On the other hand, it did evoke a similar kind of sedentary excitement so, for that I need to add it to this section of archive in my brain. It is not fancy pants, it does not rely on sparkles. It does things the Rick Stein way. SIMPLE. Lets the content do the talking. LOVE the pictures. They make me happy (even though HURT is a very sad video and will make most grown men whimper)




While we are on the topic of awesome videos i had to add a couple in at the bottom and true to the moment we got the Ginger-bashing M.I.A. I love this. There are far FAR more layers to this than the obvious aforementioned. (I'm just going for lunch, more on this shortly)

No comments:

Post a Comment